Fiery grilled chicken as the name suggests is really a spicy grilled chicken that has enough potential to ignite ones tastes buds.It is a real treat for chicken lovers yet very simple to cook.As in my previous few blogs I have mentioned about some vegetarian dishes that can be included in a ketogenic weight loss regime,this grilled chicken dish if served along with some sauteed or grilled vegetables along the side would actually stand perfect for such diet regime.It can also serve as a perfect meal for anybody if combined with some bread or rice and below follows the recipe of the same.
For the grilled chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- dry /fresh herbs like oregano,thyme,sage or rosemarey
- salt to taste
- 1/3 cup of oil
For the balsamic sauce sauce
- 1/3 -1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Diluted left over marinate
Grilling the chicken
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinate together into a smooth lump free paste.
- Coat the marinate over the chicken breast and leave aside for minimum 1-2 hours.
- Heat the grilling pan and grill the chicken pieces .It would take around 15 minutes for the chicken to get cooked to an extent,such that it is fully done from inside and retains its juiciness too.
Cooking the balsamic sauce
- Dilute the left over marinate with 1 cup of water.
- Mix in the balsamic vinegar,sugar and salt to taste and cook till it is reduced to a saucy consistency.
- Drizzle over the grilled chicken and enjoy along with some sauteed or grilled vegetables on the side.
ENJOY AND HAPPY COOKING!!! TILL I AM BACK………………………………………………………….